Sunday 23 February 2014

Squeak! A new challenge....

So after a conversation with someone far far more creative than me I decided I would finally challenge myself a little in Second Life.

As anyone who knows me will testify I like to shop and I like to shop big!  I admit I get compliments on my look...but I shop and dress to my tastes and I've always lacked some confidence to put it out here on the big world of blogging and possibly get critiqued!

Another excuse has always been 'I'm rubbish at photos and I can't use photoshop' well its not entirely an excuse I am.  Honestly.

But we never get anywhere without challenging ourselves do we...and so here goes...

This blog will be mostly just looks of the day...what I'm wearing and where I got it and I'll try not to cry too much if no-one reads it

Todays...well its a Sunday and I'm feeling lazy.  I have just fallen in love with Mutresse after their recent release at collabor88 and saw these fabulous shorts yesterday on marketplace.  I'm just wearing the plain black today but they come with a texture hud to change the main colour, cuffs, waistband, buttons and studs.



Also teamed up with my latest 'I love you forever and I'm never taking you off ever'' shoes from the 21 shoe event



Credits:

Skin: Atomic Muse Cupid (valentines special)
Eyes: FATEeyes
Hair: Burley Vanessa
Hands & Feet: Slink
Shoes: Holly Bo Peep Heel for 21 Shoe
Shorts: Mutresse Lana
Top: Aux Cozy Knit
Earrings & Necklace: Pure Poison group gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment